Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) & Study in
How to Apply
1. Find the course you are interested in, read the course details and click the "Apply" button to start your application
2. Fill in the online application form
3. Upload the required documents (if you haven't prepared full documents when applying, please upload the ones you have already got)
4. Pay the application fee (please note this fee is unrefundable)
5. Submit your online application
6. Wait for the application result (usually it takes 2-4 weeks)
It takes few days for the university to verify your application documents. Usually, qualification verification for the language program applicants usually is faster than the degree program ones.
The university would send out admission letter and JW202 in several days after the documents verification. So, be sure about the postal address filled in the application form is correct, and confirm the address with university teacher.
Admitted students are required to be registered at university on schedule with the original copy of the admission documents.
Please Note: Students should enroll in the university within the registration period (specified in the Admission Letter). Otherwise, one will be deprived of the student status. Exception can be made to those who has informed the school oftheir specific reasons and whose delay has been permitted.